Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Bread Pudding use 10 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#week5of5n#rosalyn_kitchen nnBread Pudding is one of the easiest and delicious dessert you can make. Also it is the best way to use any leftover slices of bread. Caramelizing sugar will give it a nice golden and glossy top. For this recipe I added a small amount of water so that the caramel will not be too sweet. Please give this recipe a try. I am sure you will make it your regular delightful dessert.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- For Caramel:
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- For Pudding:
- 4 Slices Brown Bread
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Steps to make Caramel Bread Pudding
- Firstly, prepare the caramel. In a small pan, combine sugar and water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Turn on heat to low. Caramelize until golden in colour. Transfer to a loaf pan or heat proof container. Set aside.
- Trim the edges of bread slices. Cut into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, add milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add it to the milk bowl and mix well.
- Place the bread pieces in an even layer in the loaf pan over the caramel. Evenly sprinkle with the raisins. Pour the milk mixture over the bread, making sure to evenly coat each piece.
- Let it rest for sometime so that the bread gets soaked in the milk mixture. Place the loaf pan in a steamer and steam for 40 minutes or until the top of the bread pudding springs back after lightly touching it with a fork.
- Remove from steamer. Let it cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Invert, tap the bottom of the pan to loosen then lift the pan. Slice to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!