Are you looking for recipe inspiration Butter Scotch Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Butter Scotch Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Butter Scotch Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Butter Scotch Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Butter Scotch Pudding adalah 4-5 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Butter Scotch Pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Butter Scotch Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Butter Scotch Pudding use 9 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#myfirstrecipe nAn easy to make sweet ; to satisfy your cravings that tastes heaven.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Butter Scotch Pudding:
- For Caramel
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 pinch Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 3-4 slices Bread
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
Steps to make Butter Scotch Pudding
- Take sugar in a pan and melt it on low flame till it gets golden.Add baking soda and mix properly.
- Add ghee in above mixture.
- Swirl some of this mixture on nuts and cover them properly and put it aside for later use.
- In remaining mixture add balai (boiled milk cream). Mix it properly till no lumps remain.
- Butter scotch is ready.
- In a silver bowl beat whipping cream till soft peaks forms.
- Add butter scotch and nuts(step 3) in whipped cream.
- Cut corners of bread slices and dip them in milk (+ 1Tbsp butter scotch mixed in milk). And place them in serving tray.
- Add cream mixture prepared in step 7 above the bread and level it.
- Garnish accordingly with remaining nuts. Chill and serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Butter Scotch Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!