Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bread pudding (pistaflavour) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bread pudding (pistaflavour) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bread pudding (pistaflavour), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread pudding (pistaflavour) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Bread pudding (pistaflavour) estimated approx 45 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bread pudding (pistaflavour) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bread pudding (pistaflavour) use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#DIWALI2021 #post1 #cookpadindianPudding is a type of food that can be either a dessert or a Savoy dish that is part of the main meal . There are so many types of pudding rice pudding bread pudding hot & cold pudding. Here I make bread pudding with pistachio flavour
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bread pudding (pistaflavour):
- 1/2 liter full fat milk
- 6 tea spoon sugar
- 4 piece white or brown bread
- 2 table spoon cornflour
- 2 table spoon grated pistachio
- 1/2 cup chooped almond walnut & cashwenut
- 1 pinch green food colour
- 1 tea spoon ghee 2 drops pistachio essence
Steps to make Bread pudding (pistaflavour)
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan add cornflour. In a cup or bowl take 4 spoon milk food colour & cornflour mix it & then add it in warm milk.stir continues, otherwise makes lumps.Add grated pistachio also.
- After ready a thick consistency off the flame & keep aside for cool. Now cut the bread into 4 square size. In a pan add ghee roast bread till crisp on both sides.
- Now take a square bowl add one layer of bread in it & poured it ready custard till bread dip perfectly. Now sprinkle chopped dry fruits on it.
- Now set the second layer & again pour it with leftover custard & again sprinkle dry fruits. Now put it into freezer for one hour.
- After proper set the pudding, cut it nicely & serve it. Green & red cherry is optional. A very easy soft pudding is ready. Serve your guest on this special festival occasion.
- 🌹🌹Happy Diwali To All 🌹🌹
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bread pudding (pistaflavour) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!