Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding adalah 3-4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding estimated approx 25 – 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding use 4 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Inspired by the traditional sweets which I have been having since childhood and mostly love, I prefer traditional Bengali sweets rather than fancy 😊rn#swadesadhinotarn #foodstory
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding:
- 2 Cups milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp milk powder
- 1 cup Thick curd
Steps to make Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding
- Take thick curd and hang for 2-3 hours.
- Add milk powder, sugar to milk and put under medium flame, give a rolling boil and reduce to half of original quantity by stirring continuously under low to medium flame.
- Grease a bowl/mold with ghee and keep aside.
- Whisk the hung curd nicely and keep aside.
- Let the milk cool down to lukewarm.
- Now add whisked curd into the milk mixture and mix nicely.
- Transfer the whole milk curd mixture into a greased bowl and put it to the steamer by adding 2-3 cups water and steam for 25-30 minutes. Do seal the bowl with aluminum foil.
- After it steamed, let it cool down completely and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- De mold from the bowl and Serve chilled by garnishing with pista of any dry fruits of your preference.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bhapa Doi / Steamed Yoghurt Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!