Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Split Desert ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Split Desert What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Split Desert, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Split Desert delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Split Desert home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Split Desert use 11 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I was trying to find an old recipe for a banana split desert that involved Graham crackers. I couldn't find any on this site that sounded like it. So I combined another recipe I have with a Graham cracker crust.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Split Desert:
- 1 packages Graham crackers crushed
- 6 oz package vanilla pudding
- 3 cup milk
- 1 can crushed Pineapple drained
- 2/3 lb fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 large bananas sliced
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Magic shell
- 1 hot fudge
- 1 cherries
- 1 stick unsalted butter
Steps to make Banana Split Desert
- Crush a package of Graham crackers. It will make 2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Melt stick of butter
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press into a baking dish. You can also use crushed pretzels for the crust.
- Mix package of pudding with 3 cups of milk and beat.
- Spread pudding over graham cracker crumbs.
- Slice fresh strawberries and place in the dish over the pudding.
- Slice bananas and place over pudding.
- Drain crushed pineapples and spread over mixture.
- Spread cool whip over the ingredients.
- Squeeze magic shell over cool whip.
- Squeeze hot fudge over cool whip.
- Place cherries over the cool whip.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to allow pudding ti set.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Split Desert which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!