Are you looking for recipe inspiration Authentic Sangria with Red Wine ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Authentic Sangria with Red Wine What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Authentic Sangria with Red Wine, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Authentic Sangria with Red Wine delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Authentic Sangria with Red Wine home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Authentic Sangria with Red Wine use 9 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make sangria with additive-free wine and organic fruits.nnBanana makes sangria cloudy, but also very tasty. If you'd like your sangria to stay transparent, omit it (I tried to wrap banana with parchment paper this time as an experiment). Add mango or papaya (these tend to be a bit expensive, so frozen ones are okay) for a tropical flair. A simple Cabernet Sauvignon would be ideal for this. Basically, though, you can use any kind of wine because you add lots of fruits anyway. Whenever you open a new bottle and you don't like it, try making it into a sangria. Recipe by Hanamaruranchi
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Authentic Sangria with Red Wine:
- 1 bottle Red wine
- 1 Orange
- 1 packages Pineapple
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana (or peach)
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 50 ml Brandy
- 3 tbsp Granulated sugar
Steps to make Authentic Sangria with Red Wine
- Pour red wine into a wide-mouthed jar, and dissolve the granulated sugar. Add brandy. It's tasty enough to use red wine that you can get at the supermarket under 10 dollars.
- Wash away the wax from the lemon and orange. Peel thinly so as not to cut off the pith.
- Remove the pith (because it's bitter) from your citrus fruits.
- Add the cut fruits, citrus peels and cinnamon stick (if you like cinnamon).
- Add brandy and granulated sugar.
- Add cloves, nutmeg, or star anise for flair.
- Let it sit for a day, and you can enjoy. If you want to let it sit longer, discard the fruits and cinnamon.
- “Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153863-sangria-spring-themed-strawberry-version
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Authentic Sangria with Red Wine which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!