Are you looking for recipe inspiration Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich use 16 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Well blended mixture of sweety and spicy! Guacamole gives a nice balance!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich:
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumim
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Sandwich Ingredients:
- 2 each ciabatta bread (sliced in halves)
- 1 chicken breast (halved and uncooked)
- 1/2 can pineapple
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tbsp chipotle ranch sauce
- 2 slice monterrey jack cheese
- 1 salt and pepper to taste for avocado
Steps to make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- preheat oven to 375°F
- combine marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk til well blended.
- take the chicken breast and soak into marinade. you can do this 2 hours before you're actually ready to cook. the chicken soaks the marinade very nicely!
- place marinaded chicken onto baking sheet (spray lightly with Pam) and put into oven for 40 minutes. if you have extra marinade, its great to pour over the chicken midway through cooking.
- while chicken is cooking, take your avocados, slice in half and scoop out the avocado (with a spoon) and place into a bowl. smash to desired texture.
- dice your tomato and stir into the bowl with avocado. add salt and pepper to taste.
- open can of pineapple and set aside.
- slice the ciabatta in half. on bottom bun spread the avocado mixture, add the halved chicken breast and add monterrey jack slice.
- add about a tablespoon of the pineapple on top of the MJ cheese slice. on top bun, spread the chipotle ranch sauce.
- place top bun onto sandwich and enjoy!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!